Contact Us and Directions
To book email us at email@example.com or ring 01803 712260
Lower Collaton Self Catering Cottages are between Blackawton and Halwell in the heart of the South Hams. The historic town of Dartmouth, coastal walks and beaches are all six miles away. Six miles to the north is the old town of Totnes on the River Dart, with Dartmoor just beyond. Our phone number is 01803 712260
- Heading south west from Exeter the M5 turns into the A38.
- Bear right up Telegraph Hill on the A38 signed to Plymouth. The A38 is all fast dual carriageway.
- At Buckfastleigh (just past Ashburton) fork off and bear left on the A384 to Totnes. At Totnes beware of speed camera by the school!
- At traffic lights turn right onto the A381 signposted Kingsbridge and Dartmouth.
- At the village of Halwell turn left just before the Old Inn Pub, by the church, Signposted A3122 to Dartmouth. Bear left after 400 metres at the top of the hill.
- After one mile take the first turning on the right, which is signposted “Collaton- no through road”. Lower Collaton Farm and self catering cottages are about 200 metres on the left behind a wooden gate set back from the road.
If you get to the old Forces Tavern (now closed) you have gone too far; turn round and take the first turning on your left.
If using SatNav, please use the postcode TQ9 7DW, otherwise there is a danger that you will be sent to the wrong end of Ritson Lane from which there is no access to Collaton Self Catering Cottages!